You Will Love Our 15 World-Class Designers Who Have Collaborated With These Companies
Our World-Class Account & Design Team
Vicki Jewell – Account Manager
- Creative and Sr. Account Manager with 25 years experience working with Fortune 100 companies
- Loves graphic design and always strives for client satisfaction
- Lives on California Central Coast taking in the scenery, outdoor activities and, of course, wine tasting
- Passion for decorating, good food & wine, movies, and travels to Mexico
Nicole Ruiz – Project Manager
- Knows the marketing side of the business having been in brand management with a large, successful company.
- Has a great record of success as a project manager at two very fast-paced, large companies.
- She brings great understanding and insight to every project. She is smart (University of California, Santa Barbara graduate) and resourceful.
- She does all this and raises two great kids with her husband in central California.
Joe Visola – Senior Design Consultant
- Longtime leader of the Gallo Winery’s creative services team of over 50 designers.
- A long record of breakthrough designs that have consistently won in the marketplace.
- Also a very gifted designer of new packaging shapes and forms– holds multiple patents.
- Consistently provides the big picture perspective that makes a very positive contribution in the biggest projects.
John Trudeau – Graphic Designer
- 20 years of design experience
- Specializes in consumer products packaging
- Has worked across industries including automotive, entertainment and food service
- Lives in SoCal with his wife, 2 sons and French Bulldog Kiwi
- On the weekends John can be found on his motorcycle, coaching his son’s baseball teams or camping with his family
Kirk Visola – Graphic Designer
- Diverse designer with over 15 years experience in print, web, packaging, and illustration
- Big time people person
- Worked with variety of clients including Chevron, E&J Gallo Winery, Purina, Dole, Motorola and Safeway
- A lover of food, wine, comics, coffee, video games, soccer, graphic design, family, graphic design, and, oh yeah, graphic design
- Currently collaborating with his daughter to illustrate “Gum and Turkey” – a series of stories she created in her early childhood.
Thomas Anderson – Graphic Designer
- Can’t live without sushi (learning how to make it). Concerts, tattoos, animals, big trucks, camping, and the beach (Santa Cruz/Hawaii)
- NorCal. born in the 408, residing in the 209
- Married father of 4 kids, 3 dogs, and 3 cats
- Has worked with lots of exciting companies including Apple, Adobe, Symantec, and Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
- It’s design in the fast-lane, it’s his state of mind. What state are you in, you might need to get out of the way
Jenny Grass – Graphic Designer
- 8 years graphic design and production experience
- Has worked with brands including Nike, Nordstrom, Target, Yakima & Lucy Activewear
- Loves to illustrate and create her own patterns
- Self-described crazy cat lady
- Lives in New Mexico, but a Montana girl at heart
Heidi Devereux – Graphic Designer
- If it has ink on it or a pixel in it, she has done it, including photography, photo editing, illustration, print and product design, web, trade, packaging, etc
- 30 years working with non-profit and charity organizations
- Born and raised in Northern Washington
- Home is now Renton, WA with boyfriend, son and two dogs Nelly & Maggie
Jordan Visola – Graphic Designer
- Valley girl from California
- Has a teenage daughter and twin boys – patience is a virtue
- Loves developing client relationships and making sure their needs are met
- SJSU Alumni (go Spartans!)
- Can be found at most times with the following… laptop, chai latte, iPhone
Jen Black – Graphic Designer
- 15 years of design experience including print, packaging, and web
- Worked as a designer for a wide range of companies including large advertising agencies, small boutique design firms, and in-house design departments. Clients range from small non-profits to the largest winery in the world
- Fast and efficient worker with high attention to detail. Can handle an abundance of work and works well under pressure.
- Lifelong animal lover and advocate for animal rights. Started volunteering with animal rescue groups a few years ago in her spare time
- Lives in Petaluma, CA with her husband and their two rescue cats. They enjoy wine tasting, exploring beautiful Sonoma County, and traveling to exotic destinations around the world